In support of the new CSU initiatives to support Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion, the Chancellor's Office has agreed to fund FIVE archives and ONE new database!
These holdings were identified by the CSU as valuable resources for EDI research.
- American Indian Histories and Cultures
- American Indian Newspapers
- Ethnic Diversity Source
- Japanese American Incarceration: Records of the War Relocation Authority, (1942-1946)
- Los Angeles Sentinel Newspaper (1934-2010)
- Race Relations in America
NEW Data Viz Tool!
Social Explorer is a data visualization tool that provides access to over 4 billion data elements and over 500,000 demographic maps and reports, that uses United States Census data, including the American Community Survey and the Decennial Census, to map multiple points of data to research trends in business, health, government, society and more. Users can create an individual account to create downloadable charts, maps, and reports, or upload your own data!