How to Remotely Access our Restricted Research Databases
Current Chico State students, staff, faculty, and emeritus faculty can remotely access Meriam Library's restricted databases.
To access databases from off campus:
- Select a research database.
- Click the link to the database you've chosen.
- Enter your CSU, Chico Portal username and password.
Trouble with your account?
- Visit the Account Center to manage your password and security.
- For additional information, see Your Portal Account.
Chico Distance & Online Education (CDOE) Students
As a CDOE student you have access to:
- Our restricted databases (see above)
- Our circulating books and print journal articles, delivered to you via Interlibrary Services.
Having trouble with library research for an assignment? Contact the appropriate subject librarian for help.
Retired Faculty (non-emeritus), Staff, and Alumni
Unfortunately licensing with our database vendors does not allow us to provide remote database access to our retired faculty, staff and alumni. However, access to databases and electronic full-text, as well as to the library’s print collections, is available to anybody who visits the library.
Unrestricted Research Databases
Several of the databases available through our library are free to the public. Access to the following databases is unrestricted.