The collection of Meriam Library is available for loan through accepted Interlibrary Services systems.
Meriam Library, Interlibrary Services Policies have incorporated the procedures and guidelines of the American Library Association Interlibrary Loan Code and the California State University and Colleges State System Guidelines.
All requests must comply with the policies of Meriam Library and within the provisions of the National Interlibrary Loan Code of the American Library Association (ALA.)
Ph: (530) 898-4361
Fax: (530) 898-6256
Accept: OCLC, ALA, e-mail with ALA equivalent information. No phone requests.
Schedule: CLOSED: Fridays, June - August. One week, Christmas - New Year's.
Bill method: IFM
- Loan Period: Three weeks use; 35 days OCLC due date is date material due back at CCH. A/V – one week use, return via a method that is traceable.
- Renewals: One three weeks renewal. Non-renewable: new books, high use, and discretion of ILS staff
- Charges: Reciprocal. CCH charges what borrower charges in OCLC Policies Directory. If borrower is also a reciprocal library, CCH will assume free loans.
- Non-circulating: Reference, Special Collection, Curriculum Kits, Maps and Atlases, Popular Collection. Selective circulation of Bound Periodicals, Microforms, Government Documents, Current Year Material and Audio/Visual Materials
- Theses: Circulating to academic libraries only; return via a method that is traceable. Unable to reproduce/copy theses in entirety.
Paper: $10.00 (1-30 pages), $17.00 (31+ pages)
Microform: Copies same as paper.
(Articles are sent Odyssey, pdf via e-mail or fax.)
RUSH Request: Shipped/provided within one working day - $10.00 surcharge.
Foreign libraries - last resort book loan - $30 ifm or 3 IFLA vouchers
Services are not available to individuals and information brokers.
OCLC - CCH. FEIN - 946001347G