Small changes alone won’t stop climate change, but even the smallest of actions will contribute to keeping our planet habitable
- Create Less Food Waste
- About 37% of food waste happens at home!
- Organize your refrigerator and date and label items so you don’t end up throwing them away
- Shop Sustainably by Buying Less
- the “greenest” product you can buy is … nothing
- Refurbish or repurpose items
- Learn about the link between climate change and racial equity
- Black and Hispanic communities in the United States are exposed to far more air pollution than they produce through actions such as driving and using electricity.
- Understanding that climate change will disproportionally impact these communities is an important step toward battling global warming and creating a more just world.