Students (undergraduate and graduate) experiencing disabilities that impair their capacity to utilize selected library resources while adhering to normal circulation policies are eligible to request an extended loan period for items in the main book collection.Policy Details:
- The circulation period for students with disabilities will be extended until the last day of the semester in which the items are checked out.
- The policy applies to books, government documents, and nonprint items.
- The policy does not affect circulation periods of items checked out from the reserve collection.
- The policy does not affect recalls of items, normal recall procedures apply to items circulated under this policy.
- Print the form below (You may fill out your name and ID number before)
- Have someone in the office of Diversity and Inclusion sign your form.
- Present the completed form to Circulation in Meriam Library.
- Upon approval, your account will be adjusted to automatically show the extended circulation period for subsequent checkouts.
Authorization forms will be processed between 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, during the school year. Hours will vary during the summer so call ahead, (530) 898-6501.