Effective with the Spring 2018 semester, all Group Study Rooms on the 2nd & 3rd Floors can be reserved by students.
To find a study room, simply find a room that meets your needs on our Spaces page.
You'll find all of the reservation policies on our webpage, but here are a few quick items to keep in mind:
- Only CSU, Chico students with an ID are allowed to use the rooms
- The rooms are intended for 2-8 users. If an individual is using a room, and no other rooms are available, groups of 2 or more have priority use of the room
- Rooms can be reserved for two hours per day, per student
- If a room is unoccupied 10 minutes after the reservation time, library staff may cancel the reservation and book the room for another group
- If you forget to make a reservation and find an available room, feel free to make a reservation on the spot using your mobile device: https://libcal.csuchico.edu/booking/librooms
- Please make sure you have a reservation at all times when using one of the rooms.