How do I find articles on a particular subject or topic?
- Step 1: Select and search a database
- Step 2: Determine if we have the full-text
- If "Find It" (icon and/or text link) is displaying, click on it and it will give you the options for locating the full-text.
- If "Find It" is not displaying check for the journal title in our Library Catalog Journal Title Search.
- Step 3: If the full-text is not available
- Interlibrary Services -- We can get you a digital PDF copy of almost any article in 3- 5 days through Interlibrary Services.
How do I find the full text of an article if I already know the title of the article, the name of the journal and the date of publication?
- Check for the journal title in our Library Catalog Journal Title Search and follow the options for locating the full-text.
- If you don't find the title in the Library Catalog Journal Title Search go to Step 3 above.